Biloela is a laid back town, where you could stay many nights and still enjoy what the region has to offer.The ANZAC Memorial Club across the road has a Bistro, Café, Function Room and more. Enjoy your meals there and charge back to your room at the Callide Motor Inn.The Club has a range of activities and entertainment check out “What’s On” at their facebook.
Must do’s are: Queensland Heritage Park, a Regional Art Gallery, the Spirit of the Land Mural and the Heritage Listed Greycliffe Homestead, the town also stages an impressive annual program of festivals and events.
Like a compass, all roads lead from Biloela, reaching into the country side and out across the region, taking you to all the places you want to see. However, close to home, you’ll find fabulous things to see and do.
THINGS TO DO
- Thangool Racecourse – 12 km south on the Burnett Hwy
- Mount Scoria the Musical Mountain – 16 km (17 mins) via Burnett Hwy
- Callide Dam – 12 km (10 mins) excellent for boating, fishing and swimming
- Callide Power Station is located at Callide Dam
- Callide Mine Lookout – 18 km (15 mins) north east passed the dam takes in views of Biloela, the mine and dam
- Kroombit Tops National Park – 25 km (20 mins) to the turn off on Valentine Plains Rd
- Lake Callide is one of the top fishing spots near Biloela
- Rotary Car, Ute and Bike Show
- Lake Callide Family Fishing Classic
- Callide Valley Agricultural Show
- The Old Wheels in Motion Rally
- Brigalow Arts Festival
- Biloela Markets in the Park
- Biloela Auto Fest